Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Introduction To My Technology Blog




Welcome to my technology blog!  As I come across interesting stuff, I'll post my musings here.

What qualifies as "interesting" for Durgesh?  Well, that's a pretty broad range of topics!  First and foremost, I'm always interested in improving efficiency and expanding services through better utilization of technology.  This is a journey, not a destination.  As we implement new technologies, I'll share our successes (or failures) here.

Another topic might be if I run into a technical problem, and then find a nice solution for it.  I might learn about an application or piece of hardware that offers helpful features.  Maybe there's an upcoming tech-related event that's of interest.  I also might come across a good magazine article.  The only thing for sure is that no matter what I write about, it will be related to technology in one way or another. 

By the way, "IT" stands for "Information Technology".  The vast majority of the people reading this page will know that, or they wouldn't be here.  No, I'm not trying to be condescending.  I just wanted to clarify that acronym in case somebody accidentally landed here from a Google search or something.
Anyway, feel free to wander.  And I really like it when people post responses to my blog.  In order to post a response, you need to register, though.  Don't worry, registering is free, and your information is kept strictly confidential. 

Enjoy!
Durgesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment